Self-Expression Journaling with Girls Inc of Jacksonville






On Tuesday June 11th I traveled back to my hometown Jacksonville Florida to journal with the young ladies of girls Inc. of Jacksonville. But we didn’t do the normal journaling we enjoyed creating junk journals. Expressive Journaling is another term for junk journaling. It involves creating beautiful craft like pages that are self-expressions.


Creating these journals was the perfect excuse to visit my favorite sunflower Tiffney Funches. She is the Program Manager for Girls Inc of Jax and this summer she’s coordinated a summer camp that I wish I could attend because the activities are thoughtful and fun.



This two-week camp is free to the community and involves leadership, hygiene, and self-confidence building skills. Spots are already filled but you should definitely connect for next year or future camps.














 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Expressive Journaling?

Reasons to Love Your Body